Please click on any of our tailored courses below and we believe you will be satisfied with the services we can provide.
- Virtual Classroom Training
- Management and Prevention of Workplace Violence
- Conflict Management
- Lone Working: Practical Skills to Reduce Risk When Working Alone
- Personal Safety & Awareness
- Dealing with Difficult & Aggressive People
- Dealing with Difficult Colleagues or Staff
- Dealing with Telephone Aggression
- Risk Assessing Workplace Violence or Lone Working
Maybo Accredited Training
- Maybo – Conflict Management Training – Reducing workplace violence
- Maybo – Physical Intervention Training – Disengagement, Escorting and Holding
We also offer in-house Train the Trainer Courses specifically for organisations that have a high volume of staff and would prefer to train internally and issue accredited certification in Conflict Management. If you wish further details contact us for more.
At Quell we offer training that is designed towards your own organisation and the potential risks you may face.
As with many organisations, it is very easy to use generic training to meet most requirements, and from working in partnership with our clients we have proven that taking the time to identify the problems and concerns benefits the return for your money.
Every organisation that requires the training we provide can probably find someone that can train these skills at a basic level, but can they meet the requirements you really need?
The training we provide is of a high standard and that shows in our client list, as every organisation we have started with over the past 9yrs has remained our client and has always continued to use our services. We have not a lost client or fallen short of the goals we set for ourselves as we are dedicated to not just listen to them, but understand exactly what they require to ensure we meet the aims and objectives.
At Quell we have always prided ourselves on not just being a services provider, but a company that is here to help reduce and prevent incidents relating to workplace violence.
If you have any questions or issues you would like to assistance in, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Want to find out more?